Monday 12 July 2010

Introduction


I've been reading beauty blogs for a couple of years and have blogged for the last year on my personal blog, but now that I've learned enough I think it's time to start blogging about my favourite thing - makeup!


I'm the type of person who can't live without her makeup bag. When travelling (another of my passions), I know everything's gonna be okay as long as I've got my makeup bag with me.


People might say it's vain (heck I am vain, I think windows are mirrors.. ), others might say "you don't need it".. but lets face it. Makeup makes most people look better. It makes you feel good about yourself. It's fun experimenting with pretty new colours.


My favourite makeup lines are MAC, Smashbox, Nars, Estee Lauder, YSL & Dior (love their presentation!).


My main makeup inspiration is Kim Kardashian. She's gorgeous and no matter what style of makeup she does it always manages to look fresh and beautiful.


Here I'll blog about not only makeup, but skin and body care. And other cute things.




Thanks for dropping by,

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment